He joined the firm as a partner in December 2009.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) since 2004
- Holds IFRS Certification from ICAI
- Diploma in Information System Audit (DISA) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in 2012
- Holds Certification on Business Valuation held by ICAI
- He specializes in Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, US GAAP and IFRS related assignments, Due diligence, Inspection and Investigations, Transfer Pricing Audit and Compliance audits
- Flair for conducting audits of large Investment banks, Primary dealers, Stock brokers, Private sector banks, Public sector banks, and Manufacturing companies.
- Over five years rich experience in a "Big-Four" accounting firm
- Assisting Study group Formed by ASB of ICAI to formulate comments on various Exposure Drafts, Discussion Papers and other matters pertaining to IFRS originating from IASB
- Completed IFRS accreditation from Big-Four‚ accounting firm
- Involved in IFRS Convergence for PSU Bank Treasury Department
- Delivered Speech on Various IFRS Standards at Study Circles
- Speaker/ Chairman at various seminars, meetings, lectures held by WIRC of ICAI, Study Circle/ branches of WIRC
- Member International Trade and Commerce Committee, Manufacturing Committee of Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Contributor, WIRC Annual Referencer on “Auditing and Assurance Standards”, “Bank Branch Audit”
- Member, Study group formed by ICAI for preparing Guidance Note on Audit of Banks in 2013, Revision of
Long Form Audit Report, Review of accounting of financial instruments, Review of IFRS relating to Financial Instruments.
- Secretary, KDO CA association