Hasmukh B. Dedhia
He joined the firm as a partner in October 2008.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) since 1981
- Diploma in Information System Audit (DISA) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in 2012
- Faculty Member/ Paper writer of several seminars/workshops held by WIRC of ICAI, CTC & other organizations.
- Part-time Lecturer in Advanced Accountancy & Taxation in V.E.S. College of Commerce, Arts & Science -Chembur, Mumbai from 1990 to 1994.
- Co-authored several books on "Union Budget" & other subjects of professional interest like "Survey under Income Tax Act," "Registration & Formation of Companies" etc
- With over 25 years of professional expertise in handling Audits, Tax matters and Business Restructuring assignments for several clients,
He brings with him a flair in conducting Audit for Large and SME Clientele as also possesses rich experience in the fields of Internal Auditing and Restructuring of business enterprises
- Achieved specialization in audit & Financial Due Diligence of Insurance, Mutual Funds and other specialized financial services organizations
like Asset Reconstruction Companies & P.E. Funds etc
Professional Social Activities
- President of a C.V.O. Chartered & Cost Accountants Association (2006-07)
- Served WIRC of ICAI as co-opted member on its several sub-committees (2001 to 2004)
- Vice Chariman Corporate Law Committee - Chambers of Tax Consultants
- Served Chambers of Tax Consultants as co-opted member on its several sub-committees (2003 to 2005)
- Managing Committee Member of K V O Seva Samaj (from 2006-2009)
- Secretary/ Trustee of Shri Kutchh Koday Jain Mahajan (2000 to 2006)
- Trustee of Shri Ghodapdeo Jain Sangh (from 1995 till date)
- Member of Several Study Groups of ICAI